- Allows a weight reduction of 2.8 kg (1.7 kg vs 4.5 kg).
- Possible choice between glossy or matte finish.
- Ready for assembly.
- Prepared to use standard or compatible plug and tap.
- It resists atmospheric agents and does not need maintenance.
- The shapes are those of the Mk1 (1995-1997) model, but it can also be mounted on the Mk2 (1998-2003) model with considerable advantages in the driving position.
Our components are made using the highest quality materials: certified carbon fiber and high modulus epoxy resin produced to our specifications.
Several layers of carbon fiber are used with the addition of internal Kevlar reinforcements in the areas subject to impact.
The processing is carried out by specialized personnel with the utmost care in laying the fabrics and using a VARTM vacuum technique developed and patented by us.
We therefore obtain a component with excellent aesthetic and mechanical qualities, thanks to the “state of the art” that the made in Italy hi-tech craftsmanship is able to provide.
There are no reviews yet.