- Weight reduction of 70% compared to the original component
- In addition to its functionality, gives an aesthetic touch racing
- Already drilled, ready for assembly
- In accordance with the current standards for approval
- Weather resistant and it does not need maintenance
- Suitable both for track / competitions for road use
Our components are made using the highest quality materials: certified carbon fiber and high modulus epoxy resin manufactured to our specifications.
Several layers of carbon fiber are used with addition of internal Kevlar reinforcements in the areas subject to shocks.
The processing is carried out by specialized personnel with the utmost care in laying the fabrics and using a VARTM vacuum technique developed and patented by us.
We therefore obtain a component with excellent aesthetic and mechanical qualities, thanks to the “state of the art” that the hi-tech handicraft made in Italy is able to provide.
Directions of craftsmanship:
Some small surface imperfections, microporosity or chromatic irregularities are a typical feature of carbon fiber and its manufacturing. Their presence is synonymous with craftsmanship and uniqueness of each individual piece and does not affect the life or robustness of the item.