- Approved by Regulation Races
- Effective protection of the crankcase in case of impact
- In addition to functionality, give an aesthetic touch racing
- Ready for assembly
- Once removed leave no mark on the original crankcase
- In accordance with the current standards for approval
- Resistant to atmospheric agents and do not require maintenance
- Suitable both for track / competitions for road use
- In case of damage to a single component, you can replace it with a new one by purchasing individually
Our components are made using the highest quality materials: certified carbon fiber and high modulus epoxy resin produced to our specifications.
Different layers of carbon fiber are used with added Kevlar internal reinforcements in areas subject to impact.
The processing is carried out by specialized personnel with the utmost care in laying the fabrics and using a VARTM vacuum technique developed and patented by us.
We therefore obtain a component with excellent aesthetic and mechanical qualities, thanks to the “state of the art” that the made in Italy hi-tech craftsmanship is able to provide.
Directions of craftsmanship:
Some small surface imperfections, microporosity or chromatic irregularities are a typical feature of carbon fiber and its manufacturing. Their presence is synonymous with craftsmanship and uniqueness of each individual piece and does not affect the life or robustness of the item.