- Effective protection of the crankcase in case of impact
- In addition to functionality, give an aesthetic touch racing
- Approved by FMI rules for competitions
- Ready for assembly
- Once removed leave no mark on the original crankcase
- In accordance with the current standards for approval
- Resistant to atmospheric agents and do not require maintenance
- Suitable both for track / competitions for road use
- In case of damage to a single component, you can replace it with a new one by purchasing individually
Our components are made using the highest quality materials: certified carbon fiber and high modulus epoxy resin manufactured to our specifications.
Several layers of carbon fiber are used with addition of internal Kevlar reinforcements in the areas subject to shocks.
The processing is performed by specialized personnel with the utmost care in laying the fabrics and using the vacuum technique with autoclaving.
We therefore obtain a component with excellent aesthetic and mechanical qualities, thanks to the “state of the art” that the hi-tech handicraft made in Italy is able to provide.