Our engine crankcase protectors are made using the highest quality materials: certified carbon fiber and high modulus epoxy resin produced on our specifications.
Different layers of carbon fiber are used with added Kevlar internal reinforcements in areas subject to impact.
The processing is performed by skilled personnel with the utmost care in laying the fabrics and using the vacuum technique with polymerization in an autoclave.
We, therefore, obtain a component with excellent aesthetic and mechanical qualities thanks to the “state of the art” that hi-tech craftsmanship made in Italy is able to provide
- Approved by Regulation races (FIM , FMI)
- Effective protection of the crankcase in case of impact
- In addition to functionality, give an aesthetic touch racing
- Ready for assembly
- Once removed leave no mark on the original crankcase
- In accordance with the current standards for approval
- Resistant to atmospheric agents and do not require maintenance
- Suitable both for track / competitions for road use
- In case of damage to a single component, you can replace it with a new one by purchasing individually